Mesa County Colorado Clerk Tina Peters knew that the Colorado Secretary of State was most likely committing a crime when she ordered voting machines cleaned of 2020 Election results earlier this year. So Tina Peters made a backup of Mesa County’s 2020 voting machines.
She was then targeted by the state for her actions.
Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters shared her story at the event Mike Lindell put on a few months ago in South Dakota.
Tina Peters had her office raided after she made the decision to not allow Democrat partisans to wipe clean the election data from her county’s machines. Tina Peters has received numerous death threats for saving the data. Democrat officials demand it be erased.
During her presentation, Tina Peters and her associate credited The Gateway Pundit with exposing radical Secretary of State Jena Griswold’s donors including George Soros.
Recently, the Mesa County, Colorado data was reviewed by database and systems analyst Jeffrey O’Donnell. Numerous issues were uncovered.
- The accurate final vote for Mesa County cannot be determined based on the review.
- Persons unknown altered data from the election and at least 5,500 ballots were processed differently than the other ballots in the county making them ineligible.
- For some unknown reason, new adjudication and tabulation databases were created for most of the ballots processed in the county. The 5,500 ballots were not included in this activity.
- In the new databases, adjudicated cases decreased in half, from nearly 10% to near 5%. There was no explanation from the county for this significant decrease.
- There is no way of confirming that the new database included the exact same results from the original database.
- Log files were purged almost daily which is illegal since election files must be maintained for 22 months after the election.
- There is evidence the election machines can connect to the server and evidence SQL was accessible to make material changes to the data in the files.
- There is evidence the systems have not been backed up for years, which puts all the voting machines at risk.
This report shows that the results in the county could not and cannot be relied on. This is why the corrupt Soros backed Secretary of State in Colorado wanted them kept secret across the state. She knew they were corrupted.