Long before the Coronavirus outbreak, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and the World Economic Forum co-hosted an event in NYC where “policymakers, business leaders, and health officials” worked together on a simulated coronavirus outbreak.
Titled the “Event 201” pandemic, the high-level pandemic exercise “dropped participants right in the midst of an uncontrolled coronavirus outbreak that was spreading like wildfire out of South America to wreak worldwide havoc.”
“In the simulation, CAPS (the coronavirus) resulted in a death toll of 65 million people within 18 months,” according to John Hopkins University.
A video highlight reel from the event shows fictional newscasters from “GNN” discuss how the hypothetical immune-resistant virus (nicknamed CAPS) was crippling trade and travel, sending the global economy into freefall.
It just so happens that a professor from Imperial College London recently warned the coronavirus has the same kill rate as the Spanish flu, which claimed the lives of 20-50 million people in 1918.
In the video, Tom Inglesby of the John Hopkins Center For Health Security promoted globalism as a solution, saying, “there are problems emerging that can only be solved by global business and governments working together.”
- Governments, international organizations, and businesses should plan now for how essential corporate capabilities will be utilized during a large-scale pandemic.
- Industry, national governments, and international organizations should work together to enhance internationally held stockpiles of medical countermeasures (MCMs) to enable rapid and equitable distribution during a severe pandemic.
- Countries, international organizations, and global transportation companies should work together to maintain travel and trade during severe pandemics.
- Governments should provide more resources and support for the development and surge manufacturing of vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics that will be needed during a severe pandemic.
- Global business should recognize the economic burden of pandemics and fight for stronger preparedness.
- International organizations should prioritize reducing economic impacts of epidemics and pandemics.
- Governments and the private sector should assign a greater priority to developing methods to combat mis- and disinformation prior to the next pandemic response.
Once again, remember that all of this took place prior to the first documented report of the illness in late December of 2019.
Outbreak Emanates From Chinese City With Controversial Lab
The deadly virus, called the Wuhan coronavirus based on the Chinese city it emanated from, comes just years after a controversial lab was opened in Wuhan to work with the world’s most dangerous pathogens.
At the time of writing this article, the death total has reached 25 and the estimated number of people infected with coronavirus in Wuhan is around 4,000.
Is this illness being intentionally spread so governments worldwide can join forces in the name of stopping the virus, or so groups like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation can step in and become saviors, or is it all just a massive coincidence?
A case of #CoronavirusOutbreak in Texas— David Knight (@libertytarian) January 23, 2020
Is it a coincidence that Wuhan was the site of the first “biosafety” lab in China?
Most importantly:#Coronavirus patented by Pirbright
funded by NGO’s & Bill/Melinda Gates Foundation (portrayed as saviors in MSM)https://t.co/NRy7lXoABD
Reddit–“Bill Gates kept telling us a pandemic was coming, in Oct 2019 he ran a simulation of a Coronavirus pandemic, just three months later the real Coronavirus pandemic begins.”https://t.co/UBdHzzVgDt— Henry Makow (@HenryMakow) January 22, 2020
CORONAVIRUS is a Patented Virus: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation One of the Primary Owners. Deep State Released the Virus to create Chaos Since Nothing Stopping Trump? #FactsMatter #JusticeIsComing https://t.co/PsFd5vzkxP— Ken Jones⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@sxdoc) January 23, 2020
CORONA VIRUS, patent filed 2015 – granted 2018— Paige Zanco (@PaigeZanco) January 23, 2020
Patent assignee: Pirbright Inst, UK
Major funders: World Health Organization, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
“It’s much stronger than we originally thought”
Who are “We”?
Distribution started 2 months ago pic.twitter.com/ULwobS3aFN
@LionelMedia @LisaMei62 @atensnut— LukeHanson.Photography🇺🇸🇨🇦 (@Luke4Tech) January 23, 2020
The Coronavirus was Patented in 2015 and granted 2018.. major funders ..
W.H.O and Bill Gates Fountain ..
Is this “Disease X” Bill Gates warned us about last year..👇🏼full info below..
If so these people are sick😡 https://t.co/kfgfbr4f2h
Coronavirus Patent Granted To Bill Gates Funded Institute In 2018 Gives More Credence To The Theory It Might Be A Bioweapon – MSM Colluding On Narrative Hints Something STINKS As China Locks Down Cities pic.twitter.com/o66OgGgb9t— Ben Golan (@elapoides) January 23, 2020