The Dissappearance of Egypt Air Flight 990
(Statement of Walid Batouty, nephew of Gameel El-Batouty, co-pilot on flight 990)
“On October 31st 1999, Egypt Air Flight 990 bound for Cairo mysteriously, plunged into the Atlantic Ocean, about 60 miles south of the island of Nantucket,Massachusetts, killing all 217 people aboard. The Boeing 767-300ER exploded at 11,000 feet after 40 minutes of its take-off from Kennedy International Airport in New York. Controversy surrounds the crash to this day, but here is an interesting “series of events or “coincidences, according to crash investigators:
1. There were 34 generals of different ranks from the Egyptian Armed Forces on board the plane. Among them was a general who has a Doctorate in atomic sciences, and more than 20 pilots who successfully completed training in operating Apache helicopters that had been recently sold to Egypt. Also on board were other generals who successfully completed training in launching the famous American Patriot missiles. The training of all those generals lasted 3 years and cost Egypt $3 billion, which Egypt paid in full.
2. Israel had vehemently denounced the training program of those generals upon their arrival in the US 3 years before, calling the training program “a threat to Israel,s security.
3. Israel started a campaign accusing Egypt of seeking to modernize its armed forces, and of possessing missiles that threaten the security of Israel, especially so because the army generals who came to train in the US would be exposed to the secrets of the joint American-Israeli missiles and jet fighters technology.
4. Egyptian defense minister, Muhammd Hassan Tantawi, announced the previous October that
" >war with Israel was not ruled out. He also announced that Egypt therefore is continuously building its armed forces to be in a state of readiness.
5. One day before the tragedy, the American authorities provided hotel accommodation in a 3-star hotel for the airplane crew, which constitutes a violation of the simplest norms of international aviation, where the crew is accommodated in the airport hotel or in a 5-star hotel.
6. On the same day, a crew of pilots and flight attendants of Israel,s airline (El Al) checked in the same hotel with a general form the Israeli Intelligence (Mossad) who was in charge of the crew’s luggage and personal belongings.
7. Just a few hours prior to the incident, one of the Egypt Air flight crew complained to the hotel security that someone had sneaked into his room, because he noticed signs of an attempt to open his suitcase by breaking the locks. But the hotel security assured him of no foul play as long as nothing was missing.
8. The day of the incident, Edward McLoughlin, an American Jew, who is a vice president of an American civil agency was one of the passengers of Egypt flight form Los Angeles to New York City in route to Cairo. But when the plane landed in New York City, Mcglauglen refused to continue his journey to his final destination (Cairo) for fear of possible “planting of a bomb by “one of the passengers at its first stop (New York City).
9. On the day of the incident, the American authorities opted to take the flight crew,s luggage from the hotel through the halls to the plane itself. Meanwhile the Mossad general opted to take the luggage of the crew of El Al flight to the Israeli plane himself. But the luggage of the crews of both Egypt Air and El-Al ended up being taken from the hotel to the airport in the same car that took the Mossad general to the Israeli plane.
10. Prior to the Egypt Air flight departure, the American authorities inspected the plane for 3 hours, which is a very unusually long time in aviation norms. Also it has been reported that airport security had not given similar attention to any other plane that day.
11. 40 minutes after the flight,s departure contact with the plane was lost over the Edward American naval base, which is known to have anti-aircraft missiles, some of which are ready to be launched automatically by the mere sensing of an object passing over at a certain elevation.
12. After the incident,3 eye witnesses testified to the investigators that they saw the plane on fire as it was falling down. Fox News also has confirmed in its own investigation of the incident that the pane had exploded in mid air before its fall according to what was seen on the radar screens.
13. The American investigation team reported that the plane fell from 33,000 feet to 19,000 feet in 40 seconds, which, according to aviation experts, “is a speed equal to a free fall due to earth gravity,which makes it evident that the plane has fallen down in pieces and not as one body. Because the body of the plane is designed in a way that makes it impossible for the body of the plane to descend at a speed in access of 7,000 feet per second. Aviation experts also add that “even if the engines of the plane stopped working, it would still have been possible to land the plane at the nearest airport.
14. 10 hours after the incident, a member of the American investigation team announced that they had found the “black box that records the secrets of the events in the “last moments just before the plane,s fall. However, the next day, the American official spokesman denied finding the “box and said that the investigation team was still searching for it! (Sources: Airwise & ABC News
Dick Eastman Claims it was a Remote Controlled Hijacking by Intelligence agancies
That Halloween morning EgyptAir 990, a Boeing 767 took off from JFK for Cairo, Egypt. The plane had aboard 22 top Egyptian military that had just received special training in the United States — lured into this trap by the bait of the unusual sharing of military information. At about 2:00 a.m., from the vocie recorder, the Egyptian pilot excuses himself to go to the toilet. The pilot and co- pilot are Egyptian and they speak Arabic. But suddenly there is heard on the voice recording, in English, the words, “Control it.”
Then the plane deviates from course on its own while still on automatic pilot. The pilot responds to this event with an exclaimatory prayer: “Taw ak kalt ala Allah,” roughly equivalent to “Heaven help us!” “May God protect us!” if not “Jesus Christ!” The co-pilot attempts to disengage autopilot, but the remote controller will not yield. The co-pilot is in a panic and again praying for help. The plane, still on auto-pilot goes into a nose dive. After 16 seconds of remote-controlled hijacking the pilot re-enters the cockpit and asks the co-pilot what is happening. Both work to pull up and as they are both trying the plane goes full throttle. The co- pilot cuts the fuel lines. Then, again under remote control the right and left elevators move in opposite directions. Ailerons on both wings move full up. The pilot orders, in Arabic, “shut engines.” The co-pilot replies: “They’re shut!” The last words heard are those of the pilot calling out, of course still in Arabic, “Pull! Pull!” Then, exactly as happened with Flight 587 over Queens, the voice recorders are remotely shut off — before the crash event. The US NTSB reached the conclusion — against all of this evidence — that the co-pilot was somehow responsible.
Death by airplane has been the preferred method of eliminating individuals without drawing suspicion to the specific background and connections of an “isolated victim.” We can’t let them continue to get away with it.