Individuals identified with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) suffer from significant problems in the areas of social, emotional and communication skills, which can cause serious problems in their daily functioning. There is a strong causal link between the MMR vaccination and autism that was covered up for years. Parental reports, court verdicts, animal studies and human research points to this correlation. Other studies comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated children also conclude that vaccines are a leading cause of autism. In several comparative studies involving thousands of children, autism was non-existent in children who were not vaccinated. [source]
Research scientist Seneff maintains that vaccinations containing toxic mercury, aluminum, and glutamate are a major contributing cause to autism. Seneff also correlates the rising use of glyphosate, a herbicide used in Roundup on crops, with neurological damage. Seneff reports the following: “What I think people don’t appreciate is that the vaccines and the glyphosate are synergistically toxic. The glyphosate is making the chemicals in the vaccines much more dangerous to the children than they would otherwise be. As I said, the glutamate is very interesting because glyphosate disrupts the body’s ability to metabolize glutamate, so the glutamate becomes toxic and gets into the brain.”
The greatest cost, which can have no price tag attached, is that of human suffering for those struggling to live with autism. Parents describe extraordinary pain and discomfort for those diagnosed. The emotional turmoil experienced by parents, who struggle to provide comfort to those they love, can also not be captured by any measures.
From an economic stance, the total cost per year for children with autism spectrum disorder in the United States in 2011 was estimated to be $60.9 billion. These costs include medical care, special education and lost parental productivity. Intensive behavioral interventions for children with ASD average $40,000-$60,000 per year.
Several organizations started by parent activists are sounding the alarm on the autism epidemic and its link to vaccinations. Several brave physicians and scientists have also spoken out about vaccines’ dangers. These include: Andrew Wakefield, MD; Boyd Haley, PhD; Frank Engley, MD; Mayer Eisenstein, MD; Richard Haverson MD; Bob Sears, MD; Julie Buckley, MD; Chris Shaw, PhD; David Berger, MD; Toni Bark, MD; Ken Stoller, MD; Michael Schachter, MD; Mitchell Fleisher, MD; and Kelly Brogan, MD.
The best way to avoid this autism epidemic is to change our views on vaccinations. Vaccinations are not the mythological giant responsible for eradicating horrible diseases. Improvements in sanitation are largely responsible for elimination and decrease in diseases. [source]
More parents are becoming educated on vaccine dangers and opting out of this barbaric practice. With more parents opting out, there is hope to stop the train wreck of autism rates from continuing to grow.
Likewise, many are recognizing the importance of clean, pesticide free food. Scientist Seneff has discussed the toxic synergy of vaccines with the pesticide glyphosate. Avoiding pesticide-laden food may also decrease the danger of vaccinations. Americans are demanding cleaner, organic food and farmers and grocers are responding to this demand.
Although the mainstream media continues a non-stop propaganda campaign spreading of misinformation concerning the autism epidemic, an ever-growing body of research suggests that there can be many factors contributing to the epidemic of autism, with multiple causes triggering the manifestation of symptoms of autism even in a single person:
- pollution of food, air, and water with pesticides, herbicides, various man-made chemicals and pharmaceuticals (which get into the water supply), and GMO crops
- unsafe medical practices and drugs
- depletion of essential nutrients in foods, including sulfur and Omega 3/DHA oils
- genetic factors that may predispose a person to autism
Genetic factors seem to point to those with an impaired ability to remove toxins. These genetic factors tend to run in families with a history:
- auto-immune diseases (diabetes, celiac, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia)
- neurological issues (depression, anxiety, bipolar, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s)
Pollution of food and water:
- GMO Crops have over 500 studies indicating they cause liver damage, cancer, reduce size of new-born lab animals, and ultimately cause infertility when consumed over several generations.
- Man-made chemicals – pesticides, herbicides, petroleum products, often act even in parts per billion as endocrine system disruptors and making epigentic changes (frequently silencing genes) – skewing the development of the fetus in the womb and young children. The average newborn in the United States has 200-300 man-made chemicals in its body.
There are aspects of mainstream medicine practices in pregnancy, childbirth and pediatrics that may be contributing factors including:
- immunization of pregnant women for the flu vaccine
- over-immunization of children with vaccines*
- use of acetominophen (Tylenl) reduces levels of the neuro-protectant glutathione in pregnant women, infants, and young children. A study in California indicated that children who had a vaccine reaction and were given acetominophen were eight times more likely to develop an autism spectrum disorder.
- pharmaceuticals used to anesthetize women in childbirth and stimulate contractions (including Pitocin).**
- encouragement in use of Tylenol for infants, young children, and pregnant women, which depletes Glutathione, the primary anti-oxidant protectant of neurons
- immunization of military personnel – soldiers and veterans have a 30% chance of having a child within the autism spectrum; there is speculation that this may be due to over-immunization – the Anthrax vaccine is particularly suspect
Increased incidences of autism are found in communities:
- Living down-wind from a coal fired power plant (they release mercury in to the air) also is correlated to an increase in the incidence of autism – the closer the proximity to the plant, the greater the incidence.
- Living in heavily polluted areas, such as Brick County, New Jersey.
* An epidemiological study of infant boys born across the U.S.between 1998-2002 found that boys immunized with Hepatits B at birth were three times more likely to develop and autism spectrum disorder. This is but one of several findings concerning the link between immunizations and autism. In September 2014, a freedom of information act request filed in the UK has forced Britain’s Department of Health to release confidential documents outlining the details of the MMR vaccine’s approval in the 1980’s. These document reveal that the manufacturer of the vaccine knew there were problems with the vaccine causing a high rate of adverse effects in children, including encephalitis and other conditions associated with autism. More
* Oxytocin stimulates contractions also is needed to stimulate the growth of the Hypothalamus-Neurohypophisal System (HNS) involved in emotional and social behaviors. Newborn infants, especially males, need up to 10 days for this system to mature after birth. When the oxytocin level in the infant rises to a certain level (which normally occurs when the infant is nursing) the HNS stops development. If the mother is given a Pitocin drip to stimulate contractions, this also pumps large amounts of Pitocin (the same as Oxytocin) into the baby at birth – which then causes the infant to stop development of the HNS at birth. This may result in the child permanently having fewer receptors and means of producing oxytocin which leads to impaired development language, bonding and social skills. The anesthetics currently used in the hospital birth process have also been implicated in intefering the development of the infant.
Is aborted fetal DNA linked to autism?
The genetic material from which many viral vaccines are produced appears to be a trigger of both autism and cancer, according to shocking research compiled by a renowned molecular and cellular physiologist from Stanford University in California.
Dr. Theresa Deisher, Ph.D., who was the first person to discover adult cardiac-derived stem cells, found that residual cellular DNA from aborted babies demonstrates both oncogenic and infectious characteristics in vaccines.
Aborted human fetal tissue, it turns out, has long been used in the production of vaccines, despite the fact that traces of DNA from this tissue can persist in the final product. The consequences of this, says Dr. Deisher, can include both genetic damage and markers of autism.
“It is possible that these contaminating fragments could be incorporated into a child’s genome and disrupt normal gene function, leading to autistic phenotypes,” wrote Dr. Deisher in a paper titled “Spontaneous Integration of Human DNA Fragments into Host Genome.”
You can access Dr. Deisher’s full study here:http://soundchoice.org [PDF].
Dr. Deisher’s extensive research into the matter clearly proves otherwise, showing that aborted human fetal cells are highly problematic both in terms of brain development and normal cellular function. Not only do vaccines made from these cell lines pose an autism risk, but they also increase one’s risk of cancer.
Specifically with regard to MMR (measles, mumps, rubella), varicella (chickenpox) and hepatitis A vaccines, a statistical analysis compiled by Dr. Deisher reveals that vaccines made from human fetal cell lines, which may contain retroviral contaminants, are associated with an increased risk of both autism and cancer.
“Not only are the human fetal contaminated vaccines associated with autistic disorder throughout the world, but also with epidemic childhood leukemia and lymphomas,” she added.
Not surprisingly, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has known for decades that aborted human fetal cell DNA causes genetic mutations in humans when injected via vaccines. But the agency, which is supposed to be looking out for human health, has done nothing to withdraw these deadly jabs from the market.
In fact, when the agency came to the realization that such DNA is deadly to humans, it decided to regulate it rather than ban it. Legally speaking, the maximum amount of residual fetal cell fragments allowed in vaccines is 10 nanograms, according to the FDA, and the agency admits that even this amount is harmful.
“DNA is a biologically active molecule whose activities pose a significant risk to vaccines,” explains an FDA report on the issue. “[T]hus, the amount of DNA needs to be limited and its activities reduced.”
Dr. Deisher’s research, however, revealed that some vaccines currently on the market contain much more than this. She wrote that fetal DNA levels ranged from 142 ng to upwards of 2,000 ng per dose, or as much as 200 times the legal limit!
“The MMR II and chickenpox vaccines and indeed all vaccines that were propagated or manufactured using the fetal cell line WI-38 are contaminated with [HERV, or human endogenous retrovirus],” wrote Dr. Deisher, noting that this retrovirus is associated with causing childhood lymphoma.
In addition to the MMR vaccine connection, other causes may include medications (specifically valproic acid and thalidomide) taken during pregnancy, exposure to toxins, infections, inflammation, leaky gut, nutrient deficiencies, food allergies and inborn errors of metabolism. Unfortunately, an autism cure is yet to exist, which is why learning about treatment for autism is so crucial.
The following symptoms are common with autism:
- not point at objects to show interest (for example, not point at an airplane flying over)
- not look at objects when another person points at them
- have trouble relating to others or not have an interest in other people at all
- avoid eye contact and want to be alone
- have trouble understanding other people’s feelings or talking about their own feelings
- prefer not to be held or cuddled, or might cuddle only when they want to
- appear to be unaware when people talk to them, but respond to other sounds
- be very interested in people, but not know how to talk, play, or relate to them
- repeat or echo words or phrases said to them, or repeat words or phrases in place of normal language
- have trouble expressing their needs using typical words or motions
- not play “pretend” games (for example, not pretend to “feed” a doll)
- repeat actions over and over again
- have trouble adapting when a routine changes
- have unusual reactions to the way things smell, taste, look, feel, or sound
- lose skills they once had (for example, stop saying words they were using)
A new government survey of parents suggests that 1 in 45 children, ages 3 through 17, have been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). This is notably higher than the official government estimate of 1 in 68 American children with autism, by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Because the new numbers come from a parent survey, they don’t replace the CDC’s 1-in-68 figure as the official estimate of autism prevalence in the United States. There are other studies to suggest that the CDC is hiding the true numbers on autism (See HERE). Autism incidents have increased from 1 in 10,000 in the 1970’s to possibly 1 in 45 today.
Continued on next page…