Botulinum Toxin was tested as a bio-weapon by the US Army in the past, as well as Anthrax, Brucella and Tularemia. Although the US bio-weapons program was officially terminated in 1969 documents show that the military experiments have never ended. Presently the Pentagon produces and tests live bio- agents at the same military facility as it did in the past – Dugway Proving Ground.
Current Field Tests
Past Field Tests
Information from the US federal contracts registry shows that the Pentagon performs tests using the bacteria stolen from Saddam Hussein’s bio-weapons factory in Iraq.
The tests are performed on Kirtland Air Force Base (Kirtland is the home of the Air Force Materiel Command’s Nuclear Weapons Center). Here weapons are being tested, meaning that the field tests with biological simulants (bacteria) also fall into this group.
The DTRA contractor on this project – Lovelace Biomedical and Environmental Research Institute (LBERI), operates an Animal Bio-safety 3 Level (ABSL-3) laboratory which has Select Agent status. The facility is designed to conduct bioaerosol studies. The company has been awarded a 5-year contract for field tests with biological simulants at Kirtland Air Force Base.
What the Pentagon is now doing is exactly what it did in the past, meaning that its bio-weapons program was never terminated. The US Army performed 27 field tests with such biological simulants, involving the public domain from1949 to 1968, when President Nixon officially announced the end of the program.
Field tests in Chechnya
DTRA, which runs the US military program at the Lugar Center in Georgia, is alleged to have already performed field tests with an unknown substance in Chechnya, Russia. In the spring of 2017 local citizens reported on a drone disseminating white powder close to the Russian border with Georgia. Neither the Georgian border police, nor the US personnel operating on the Georgia-Russia border, commented on this information.
$9.2 million US military project on Russia-Georgia border
DTRA has full access to the Russia-Georgia border, granted under a military program called “Georgia Land Border Security Project”. The activities, related to the project have been outsourced to a private American company – Parsons Government Services International. DTRA has previously contracted Parsons for similar border security projects in Lebanon, Jordan, Libya and Syria. Parsons have been awarded a $9.2 million contract under the Pentagon border security project on the Russia-Georgia border.
Germ Theory and Bioweapons
Many people can see that there are problems with the “virus” model and the concept of contagion in general. However, the notion of “bioweapons” instills a sense of fear in the population. Along with the mainstream media, various members of the health freedom community are promoting “engineered pathogens” and “lab leaks.”
- “Gain of Function Gaslighting”, Dr Sam Bailey, 30 Jun 2021.
- “Gain of Function Garbage”, Dr Sam Bailey, 18 Jan 2022.
- “Biohazard” in New York Times, 20 Jun 1999.
- “Selling the threat of bioterrorism”, LA Times, 1 Jul 2007.
- “Dr. Ken Alibek & Dr. Peter McCullough (C19: Origins & Intentions)”, 14 Sep 2022.
- “The Best Decision Bill Gates Ever Made”, WSJ, 18 Feb 2021.
- “Ebola: Last British man to survive deadly virus says public must be warned of danger”, 25 Aug 2014.
- “A case of Ebola virus infection”, BMJ, 27 Aug 1977.
- “Side effects of interferon-alpha therapy”, Pharm Work Sci, Dec 2005.
- “Viral haemorrhagic fever in southern Sudan and northern Zaire. Preliminary studies on the aetiological agent”, Lancet, 1977.
- “The Ebola “Virus” Part 1”, ViroLIEgy, 26 Sep 2022.
- “Experimental Respiratory Infection of Marmosets (Callithrix jacchus) With Ebola Virus Kikwit”, The Journal of Infectious Diseases, 1 Sept 2015.
- “The Fauci/COVID-19 Dossier”, by Dr David Martin, 2021.
- “A Farewell To Virology (Expert Edition)”, Dr Mark Bailey, 15 Sep 2022.
- “21st Century Wire – Patrick Henningsen with Dr. Mark Bailey”, 25 Sep 2022.
- “Conversations With Dr. Cowan & Friends | EP 53: Dr. Mark Bailey”, 22 Sep 2022.
- “Anthrax, Arsenic and Old Lace”, Sally Fallon Morell, 19 Oct 2020.
Chronological History of Events Related to Biological Warfare
Physician and Author, Alan Cantwell, Receives a Stunning Letter from ex-CIA Physician & Whistleblower that AIDS was Man-Made Biological Warfare
Bush Administration Propagandizes Iraqi Weather Balloon Trucks, Claiming them to be ‘Mobile Weapons Labs’, After Proven Otherwise by Weapon Inspectors
The Anthrax Attacks Begin: FBI Head Investigator, Turned Whistleblower, Says the Whole Thing was a Sham
Attorney Ted Strecker’s Report “This is a Bio-Attack Alert” is Published. He and the IL Rep trying to Publicize it Would Die Mysteriously 2 Years Later