Your source for news on stocks, money, gold and silver, cryptocurrency, and all things pertaining to finances and the economy from alternative news sources who understand the global financial world as controlled by the cabal.
- The Moneyist: ‘Am I crazy?’ I’ve paid my fiancée rent for 9 years and spent $10,000 improving her home. She’s also listed on my health insurance. What should I do?on January 14, 2023 at 11:43 pm
‘I am now paying $1,100 a month in rent. I am also paying her $200 health-insurance premium.’
- The Moneyist: I sold my late mother’s home for $250,000. I make $80,000 and have $220,000 in student debt. I want to buy a house. Should I use all my inheritance for a down payment?on January 14, 2023 at 11:29 pm
‘I plan on maxing out contributions to my employer-matching Roth IRA, but I am unsure where to put the remainder until I find a home to purchase.'
- The Moneyist: ‘She never has enough money’: I was adopted by a wealthy family, but my biological grandma says I need to financially support her — and buy her a condoon January 14, 2023 at 9:34 pm
‘My grandma stayed at my house rent-free, and refused to pay her share of the utilities.’
- Financial Crime: Holy high rollers: prosecutors take down phony pastors who targeted immigrants in $28 million Ponzi scheme
- The Moneyist: My mother’s will leaves everything to her 3 children. My brother died suddenly — and his wife says she will receive her late husband’s shareon January 14, 2023 at 9:26 pm
'Our spouses are not mentioned in her will and she was not a popular member of our family'
Bitcoin News Daily Bitcoin News
- US Lawmakers Create ‘Congress’ First Ever’ Digital Assets Subcommitteeby Kevin Helms on January 15, 2023 at 3:30 am
U.S. Congress’ “first ever” subcommittee on digital assets has been created as part of the House Financial Services Committee. “We want to create a regulatory legal framework for digital assets … that makes America a leader from an innovation point of view but also protects consumers and investors,” explained Congressman French Hill, who will lead
- SEC Chairman Warns Most Crypto Will Fail — Says ‘Don’t Get Caught up in FOMO, Fear of Missing Out’by Kevin Helms on January 15, 2023 at 1:30 am
The chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Gary Gensler, has warned that most crypto tokens will fail. He has urged investors not to “get caught up in the FOMO, the fear of missing out,” emphasizing that crypto is a highly speculative, non-compliant asset class. Gary Gensler Expects Most Crypto to Fail SEC
- Polygon Announces Upcoming Hard Fork to Address Gas Spikes and Chain Reorganizationsby Jamie Redman on January 14, 2023 at 11:30 pm
The Ethereum scaling blockchain, Polygon, has revealed plans to initiate a hard fork on Jan. 17, 2023. According to the team, the network upgrade will “reduce the severity of gas spikes” and “address chain reorganizations (reorgs) in an effort to reduce time to finality.” Polygon Team Outlines Network Upgrades to Improve User Experience On Jan.
- Decentralized Exchange Trading Volumes Remain Lackluster in the New Year, Uniswap Leads the Way with Daily Swapsby Jamie Redman on January 14, 2023 at 9:30 pm
According to statistics, decentralized exchange (dex) monthly trading volumes have dropped significantly since Jan. 2022. After a brief spike in volume in Nov. 2022, dex trade volumes have been lackluster for the past 44 days. As of Jan. 14, 2023, Uniswap version three (V3) has the highest trade volume during the past 24 hours at
- Treasury Secretary Yellen Urges Swift Action to Increase Spending Limit, Avert Default on US Obligationsby Jamie Redman on January 14, 2023 at 7:30 pm
Janet Yellen, the U.S. secretary of the Treasury, sent a letter to Congress on Friday urging lawmakers to increase the spending limit. Yellen stressed that the country would reach its statutory debt limit on Jan. 19, 2023. She warned that “failure to meet the government’s obligations would cause irreparable harm to the U.S. economy, the
CoinDesk Latest headlines from Coindesk.
- DOJ Objects to FTX’s Choice of Lawyers, Citing Conflict of Interestby Jack Schickler on January 14, 2023 at 1:55 pm
The US Trustee joins Sam Bankman-Fried and Senators in voicing concern over Sullivan and Cromwell’s previous relations
- Bitcoin Retakes $20K, Leading as Broad Crypto Rally Continuesby Jocelyn Yang on January 14, 2023 at 12:13 am
Crypto market across the broad surged this week, while crypto-exposed stocks also benefited from the rally.
- Crypto Markets Today: Bitcoin Finishes Best Week Since March; Solana’s Bonk Barks
- There Will Be No Lessons Learned From FTXby Paul Brody on January 13, 2023 at 9:12 pm
There’s so much more to blockchain than crypto, and we’re just not getting there fast enough, says EY's blockchain innovation leader.
- Web3 Studio Sortium Raises $7.8M in Seed Roundby Brandy Betz on January 13, 2023 at 9:08 pm
Crypto hedge fund Arca was among the participants in the funding round.
- Page 1 – (The Gateway Pundit)
- Page 2 – (Breitbart)
- Page 3 – (One America News & Just the News)
- Page 4 – (The Epoch Times / National File)
- Page 5 – (Zero Hedge, Vdare, Antiwar)
- Page 6 – (The Phaser, The New American, Activist Post)
- Page 7 – (Daily Caller, Judicial Watch)
- Page 8 – (Blacklisted News, SOTT)
- Page 9 – (Popular Blogs / Investigative Journalists Feeds)
- Page 10 – (Popular Blogs / Investigative Journalists Feeds)
- Page 11 – Russia Today / RT
- Page 12 – Health News (Natural News, Mercola, Geoengineering Watch)
- Page 13 – Financial News (Gold / Silver, Cryptocurrency)
- Page 14 – Prepper & Survival News
- Page 15 – Christianity News