Your source for news on stocks, money, gold and silver, cryptocurrency, and all things pertaining to finances and the economy from alternative news sources who understand the global financial world as controlled by the cabal.
- Market Snapshot: U.S. stocks close at lowest level in nearly 2 years as S&P 500 sees longest losing streak since February 2020on September 27, 2022 at 8:28 pm
The S&P 500 closed at its lowest level in nearly two years Tuesday while cementing its longest losing streak since February 2020 as markets remained volatile, with only the Nasdaq Composite escaping a daily loss.
- The Tell: Bank of America clients are buying the dip in U.S. stocks, shifting from cyclicals to defensiveon September 27, 2022 at 8:24 pm
Bank of America saw more buying of U.S. equities among its clients during last week’s selloff, but there was a shift in who was buying and what they were buying.
- : Reset your retirement calculator now for today’s bleaker stock markets and make sure you’re still on trackon September 27, 2022 at 8:22 pm
With a potential “lost decade” of investing returns looming, it's time to bite the bullet and look at your 401(k) balance.
- : Intel CEO takes on Nvidia with new launch
- Market Extra: 10-year Treasury yield is knocking on the door of 4%, raising jitters in financial marketson September 27, 2022 at 8:19 pm
The 10-year Treasury yield, which influences an array of consumer borrowing costs, is on its way to hitting 4% for the first time in at least 12 years.
Bitcoin News Daily Bitcoin News
- Russian Exchanges Ready to Launch International Crypto Payments, Lawmaker Revealsby Lubomir Tassev on September 27, 2022 at 8:30 pm
The largest exchanges in Russia are ready to begin operating with cryptocurrencies right after authorities legalize cross-border settlements in crypto, according to a leading member of the Russian parliament. The stock and commodity trading platforms in Moscow and St. Petersburg are working to develop this market, the high-ranking official added. Russia’s Top Exchanges Waiting for
- Robinhood Debuts Web3 Crypto Wallet to 10K Customers — Beta Version Supports Polygonby Jamie Redman on September 27, 2022 at 6:30 pm
The American financial services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California, Robinhood Markets, Inc., announced the launch of a new non-custodial Web3 crypto wallet on Tuesday and said the product supports the Polygon blockchain network. The application is currently for iOS users only and Robinhood is rolling out the beta version of the Web3 wallet to
- Posh Markets Inc․ to Launch the Presale of PoshCoin, the Newest Cannabis Crypto Coinby Media on September 27, 2022 at 5:00 pm
PRESS RELEASE. New York, 09/27/22: US-based Posh Markets Inc has announced the presale of PoshCoin, the all-new cannabis cryptocurrency, on September 28, 2022. With this presale, the company aims to offer end users – cannabis fans an opportunity to gain insights into PoshCoin before unveiling it to the general public. The much-awaited presale of PoshCoin
- Research Finds Bitcoin Mining Equates to 0.10% of Global Greenhouse Gas Emissionsby Jamie Redman on September 27, 2022 at 4:30 pm
According to a recent report published by the Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance (CCAF), bitcoin mining worldwide accounts for around 0.10% of global greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions or 48.35 million tons of carbon dioxide per annum. Moreover, CCAF’s report details that “Bitcoin’s environmental footprint is more nuanced and complex” and because of complexity issues it
- Biggest Movers: LINK Hits 6-Week High, UNI up 16% on Tuesdayby Eliman Dambell on September 27, 2022 at 3:30 pm
Chainlink hit a six-week high during Tuesday’s session, as the token rose for a sixth consecutive session. The move saw the token rally past a key resistance level in the process. Uniswap was also in the green, with prices climbing by as much as 16% earlier in the day. Chainlink (LINK) Chainlink (LINK) rose for
CoinDesk Latest headlines from Coindesk.
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin Takes Investors on a Wild Rideby Glenn Williams, Jocelyn Yang on September 27, 2022 at 8:46 pm
Prices shoot higher intraday on high volume, only to reverse course later in the day. Market Wrap is CoinDesk’s daily newsletter diving into what happened in today's crypto markets.
- Christie’s Auction House Announces On-Chain NFT Art Platformby Cameron Thompson on September 27, 2022 at 7:49 pm
Christie’s 3.0 has teamed up with Chainalysis, Manifold, and Spatial to sell NFTs on Ethereum.
- 'Decentralization Under Centralization': How Chinese Universities Teach Blockchainby Xinyi Luo on September 27, 2022 at 7:47 pm
President Xi wants China to be the world’s leader in blockchain technology but has banned its most popular uses. Students and faculty wonder whether universities can successfully teach blockchain with Chinese characteristics, and if graduates can find jobs.
- California Regulator Targets 11 Crypto Trading Desks Operating Like 'Ponzis'by Nikhilesh De on September 27, 2022 at 7:25 pm
California's financial regulator brought enforcement actions against 11 little-known crypto companies Tuesday, alleging they stole customer funds or operated like Ponzi schemes.
- An Urbit Airdrop Highlights Promises and Problems of Permissionless Developmentby Daniel Kuhn on September 27, 2022 at 6:55 pm
- Page 1 – (The Gateway Pundit)
- Page 2 – (Breitbart)
- Page 3 – (One America News & Just the News)
- Page 4 – (The Epoch Times / National File)
- Page 5 – (Zero Hedge, Vdare, Antiwar)
- Page 6 – (The Phaser, The New American, Activist Post)
- Page 7 – (Daily Caller, Judicial Watch)
- Page 8 – (Blacklisted News, SOTT)
- Page 9 – (Popular Blogs / Investigative Journalists Feeds)
- Page 10 – (Popular Blogs / Investigative Journalists Feeds)
- Page 11 – Russia Today / RT
- Page 12 – Health News (Natural News, Mercola, Geoengineering Watch)
- Page 13 – Financial News (Gold / Silver, Cryptocurrency)
- Page 14 – Prepper & Survival News
- Page 15 – Christianity News