Principia Scientific Intl. A science-based community
- The Entire World Relies On A Machine Made By ONE Companyby Newsthink and PSI Editor on September 28, 2022 at 6:26 pm
All computer chips rely on one piece of equipment made by a singular company.
- Video Of NASA’s Spacecraft Smashing Into Asteroid Dimorphosby Ivan Petricevic on September 28, 2022 at 6:11 pm
Video of NASA's DART spacecraft approaching the asteroid system and eventually smashing into asteroid Dimorphos.
- This Weekend On TNT Radio Sky Dragon Slaying: Carl Hermanby PSI Editor on September 28, 2022 at 4:57 pm
This weekend's guest on TNT Radio’s Sky Dragon Slaying Show is Carl Herman, a National Board Certified teacher of the US Government, Economics, and History.
- North Sea body backs easing climate rules for oil and gasby Nicholas Earl on September 28, 2022 at 4:27 pm
One of the UK’s leading energy bodies has supported the scrapping of scope three emissions requirements for new oil and gas exploration.
- Jacob Rees-Mogg Accuses Paypal Of Pushing ‘Political Opinions’ On UK Public
- What Price Covid Conformity?
- Canadian Govt to remove Covid border, travel measures effective Oct 1st
- Executive Order Advances Biotech-Transhumanist Agendaby Dr Joseph Mercola on September 28, 2022 at 3:50 pm
I predicted this 'no testing required' formula would spread beyond COVID shots, and according to the executive order Biden just signed, that's exactly what's about to happen.
- Doctor Who Promoted COVID-19 Vaccines Turns Against Them
- On The Death Of Climate Scientist Dr. Tim Ballby Francis Menton on September 27, 2022 at 2:48 pm
Dr. Ball was that rare climate scientist who had the temerity and courage to say and repeat that CO2 is a beneficial gas.
- Large-Scale Study Finds Ground Coffee Linked to Longer Lifespanby Jessie Zhang on September 28, 2022 at 8:50 pm
While exercising, getting enough sleep, and limiting alcohol intake are good ways to increase longevity, experts have discovered you can also drink yourself to longevity with the help of coffee. Research published in the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology, on Sep. 27, observed that amongst 450,000 adults with an average age of 58 over a
- 11 Health Care Tips to Boost Your Immune System and Help Combat Breast Cancerby Amber Yang on September 28, 2022 at 7:40 pm
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women in the United States, second only to skin cancer. It is also the type of cancer that causes the second-most deaths in women, after lung cancer. Because this unique gland is rich in blood vessels, lymphatic vessels, and lymph nodes, it makes it easy
- Deaths Are Spiking Around the World, but Not From COVID-19by Dan Skorbach on September 28, 2022 at 2:00 am
Young people around the world are dying in unexpected numbers. It is most evident on the sports field. In the last two years, seemingly healthy athletes have collapsed during football, hockey, and soccer. They were bikers, bodybuilders, and runners. And they didn’t die from COVID-19. They died from heart attacks, strokes, and cardiac arrests. Of
- Biogen Agrees to Pay $900 Million in Drug Kickbacks Settlement, Denies Wrongdoingby Katabella Roberts on September 27, 2022 at 10:53 am
Pharmaceutical giant Biogen has agreed to pay $900 million to settle claims that it paid kickbacks to physicians to encourage them to prescribe its multiple sclerosis drugs, the Department of Justice announced on Monday. The Cambridge, Massachusetts-based company’s settlement resolves a lawsuit filed in 2012 by former Biogen employee turned whistleblower, Michael Bawduniak. Bawduniak sued Biogen under the False
- Syrian Health Ministry Says Cholera Death Toll Rises to 29by Reuters on September 27, 2022 at 4:36 am
AMMAN—Syria said on Monday that 29 people had died of cholera in what the United Nations has called the worst outbreak of the disease in the war-torn country for years. Rapid assessment testing has confirmed 338 cases since the outbreak was first recorded last month, Syria’s health ministry said in a statement, with the bulk
- PCR Testing Providers Reel in Mega Profits During COVID-19 Yearsby Daniel Y. Teng on September 27, 2022 at 3:02 am
The latest annual reports from three major pathology firms—that provided large-scale PCR testing during the pandemic—reveal bumper profits from the COVID-19 years. Global pathology provider, Sonic Healthcare reeled in a record $1.46 billion (US$950 million) net profit—an 11 percent increase on the previous year—while its revenue was also up seven percent to $9.3 billion. The
- CUHK Develops New Technique to Deeply Visualize 3D Structure of Brain’s Biological Tissueby Emma Yu on September 26, 2022 at 6:25 pm
The technique of visualizing the 3D structure of the brain’s biological tissues is particularly important for understanding the pathological process of neurological diseases, such as, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s. However, the current technology which can fully visualize the brain structure is not widely used and is costly. A team at the Margaret K.L. Cheung Research Centre
- Academia Sinica in Taiwan Discovers Pulmonary Embolism Mechanism Induced by COVID-19by Spring Lin on September 26, 2022 at 12:51 pm
Infection with COVID-19 can lead to the formation of blood clots in the lungs, which can be fatal in severe cases and carry the risk of serious sequelae. Researchers of Academia Sinica in Taiwan found the key cause of thrombosis in COVID-19 patients is that the COVID-19 pathogen SARS-CoV-2 activates platelets to amplify the inflammatory
- FDA Issues New Safety Warning on Rare Cancers Linked to Breast Implantsby Katabella Roberts on September 26, 2022 at 8:29 am
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a new warning about rare cases of certain cancers, including squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) and various lymphomas, linked to breast implants. In a safety communication notice posted on Sept. 8, the FDA said it had received reports of cancers found in the scar tissue, or capsule, that forms around
- Sperm Quality Found to Be Indicator of Overall Health: Researchby Steve Milne on September 26, 2022 at 7:40 am
With the global decline of sperm quality in recent decades and more and more couples seeking IVF treatment to conceive, understanding the causes of sub-fertility has become a pressing matter. Researchers from the Infertility and Reproduction Program at Australia’s Hunter Medical Research Institute have now identified a connection between a metabolic process that occurs in both
- How Sound Reduces Pain in Miceby National Institutes of Health on September 25, 2022 at 6:20 pm
An international team of scientists has identified the neural mechanisms through which sound blunts pain in mice. The findings, which could inform the development of safer methods to treat pain, were published in the journal, Science. The study was led by researchers at NIDCR; the University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei; and Anhui
- Many Vaccinated Youth Who Suffered Heart Inflammation Had Abnormal MRI Results Months Later: CDC Studyby Zachary Stieber on September 24, 2022 at 9:44 pm
A majority of young Americans who suffered heart inflammation after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine had abnormal MRI results, according to a new study from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). CDC researchers have been following youth who experienced myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation, after receipt of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19
- Facial Pain Comes to Lightby National Institutes of Health on September 24, 2022 at 4:30 pm
In Brief: Using an imaging technique to visualize pain signals in facial nerves, NIDCR researchers identified a protein that enhances neurons’ responses to painful stimuli. Blocking the protein in mice blunted pain signaling; the results could inform the development of safer, non-opioid pain therapies. From a throbbing tooth or aching jaw to a pounding migraine,
- Taiwanese Researchers: Medicinal Mushroom Shows Promise in Preventing, Treating COVID-19by David Chu on September 23, 2022 at 6:45 pm
Ganoderma is a medicinal mushroom long used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Species of ganoderma, commonly called lin-zhi (靈芝) or reishi, have been used for thousands of years to treat a variety of illnesses. Now, researchers have shown that ganoderma microsporum, a species of ganoderma native to Taiwan, may prevent and alleviate COVID-19 infection. Taiwan
- Israeli Investigators Find COVID-19 Vaccines Cause Side Effects: Leaked Videoby Meiling Lee, Zachary Stieber on September 23, 2022 at 6:21 pm
Israeli researchers found some side effects that occurred after COVID-19 vaccination were caused by Pfizer’s vaccine, according to a leaked video. The Israeli Ministry of Health (MoH) commissioned researchers to analyze adverse event reports submitted by Israelis and the researchers presented findings from the new surveillance system in an internal June 2022 meeting, video of
NaturalNews.com Independent News on Natural Health and the World
- Nord Stream pipeline SABOTAGE clearly orchestrated by ruthless Biden regime: Nuland, Biden and Sen. Johnson all demanded "ending it permanently" by any means necessaryby Mike Adams on September 28, 2022 at 1:41 pm
(Natural News) The demolition of the Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines in the Baltic Sea is one of the most outrageous and evil acts of terrorism and sabotage in the history of our world. Now that the sabotage has been confirmed by numerous nations, the blame game has begun as everyone is wondering, “Who...
- Breast milk of "fully vaccinated" women contains mRNA poisons, JAMA study revealsby Ethan Huff on September 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
(Natural News) The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) just published a bombshell paper showing that mRNA poisons from Covid-19 “vaccines” transfer through breast milk to babies. Contradicting everything we were told by the government, Big Pharma and social media “fact checkers,” the study establishes that yes, Fauci Flu shots are a deadly affair...
- As energy costs soar, steel production in Europe on verge of collapse which will have catastrophic ripple effects across global economyby JD Heyes on September 28, 2022 at 10:28 am
(Natural News) Steel production in Europe is literally close to collapsing as the continent deals with major spikes in energy costs thanks to having become overly dependent on Russian gas and oil, which is now being heavily sanctioned following the February invasion of Ukraine. In Sweden, for instance, energy costs have hit several major manufacturers,...
- CIA recently warned Germany about possible Nord Stream pipeline attack, says German magazineby Ethan Huff on September 28, 2022 at 10:26 am
(Natural News) Der Spiegel, one of Germany’s premier magazines, claims that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) warned about a possible attack on the Nord Stream gas pipelines from Russia just days before it happened. Citing unnamed sources, Der Spiegel says the CIA tipped off Berlin about a potential sabotage incident that would bring both Nord...
- Biden's "green" agenda tied to communist China: fossil fuel phase-out to be accelerated after midtermsby Ethan Huff on September 28, 2022 at 10:24 am
(Natural News) If Democrats win the midterm elections this November, the Biden regime’s “green” energy agenda will hit the fast lane with the blessing of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). House Republicans are warning that the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC), a major U.S. green group linked to Biden policymaking, has deep ties to the...
Natural Blaze Latest Alternative Health & Wellness News
- Thomas Downing: New York’s Oyster King!by Michael on September 28, 2022 at 3:50 pm
By Neenah Payne The Big Oyster: History on the Half Shell: “Before the 20th century, when people thought of New York, they thought of oysters. This is what New York was to the world— a great oceangoing port where people ate succulent local oysters from... Continue reading...
- Lifting Weights and Running Regularly Cuts Risk of Premature Death Nearly in Halfby Michael on September 28, 2022 at 2:15 pm
By Study Finds Pumping iron can almost halve an older person’s risk of a premature death, according to new research. Muscle strengthening workouts protect against almost every life-threatening illness, study authors from the National Cancer Institute say. Lifting weights makes the body leaner and can... Continue reading...
- Six Reasons Why Everyone Should Add Black Garlic To Their Dietby Michael on September 27, 2022 at 7:40 pm
By Mayukh Saha Black garlic is quite an essential ingredient for any savory dish. Raw garlic is one such condiment that affects the flavor profile of any dish that you are cooking. And it also has added benefits of offering several health advantages. If one... Continue reading...
- Just 1.5% Of Eligible People Have Gotten Updated COVID Boosterby Michael on September 27, 2022 at 3:55 pm
By Tyler Durden Only 1.5% of those eligible to receive the new Covid booster jab – which was tested on just 8 mice, not humans, before the FDA approved it – have taken the updated shot, according to data released Thursday by the Centers for... Continue reading...
- Being Unhappy or Lonely Speeds Up Aging — Even More Than Smokingby Michael on September 27, 2022 at 3:48 pm
By Study Finds Being unhappy or experiencing loneliness accelerates the aging process more than smoking, according to new research. An international team says unhappiness damages the body’s biological clock, increasing the risk for Alzheimer’s, diabetes, heart disease, and other illnesses. The team reports that they... Continue reading...
- Page 1 – (The Gateway Pundit)
- Page 2 – (Breitbart)
- Page 3 – (One America News & Just the News)
- Page 4 – (The Epoch Times / National File)
- Page 5 – (Zero Hedge, Vdare, Antiwar)
- Page 6 – (The Phaser, The New American, Activist Post)
- Page 7 – (Daily Caller, Judicial Watch)
- Page 8 – (Blacklisted News, SOTT)
- Page 9 – (Popular Blogs / Investigative Journalists Feeds)
- Page 10 – (Popular Blogs / Investigative Journalists Feeds)
- Page 11 – Russia Today / RT
- Page 12 – Health News (Natural News, Mercola, Geoengineering Watch)
- Page 13 – Financial News (Gold / Silver, Cryptocurrency)
- Page 14 – Prepper & Survival News
- Page 15 – Christianity News