After being deplatformed by Twitter the day before, Robert Malone did a 3 hour interview with Joe Rogan that has been watched by tens of millions. He exposed the mass formation psychosis that the global elite were engineering.
Election Fraud Battle Continues
True the vote and other patriots across the nation continued to try to break through the wall of censorship and immunity provided for those who had committed election fraud in 2020. True the Vote teamed with Dinesh D-Sousa to create the documentary 2000 Mules, which provided cell phone data evidence matched with video evidence of illegal ballot trafficking where individuals were dropping dozens of ballots in the middle of the night in swing states.
2022 Food Shortages
By now, you’ve likely heard about the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Great Reset and their plan for you to “own nothing and be happy” by 2030. We’re now seeing this plan in motion all over the place. Understand, The Great Reset involves the destruction of supply chains, the energy sector, the food supply and workforce, to create dependency on government, which in turn will be taken over by private interests and central banks through the collapse of the global economy. A large-enough war would accomplish all of these aims, which is why the possibility of world war cannot be discounted.1
There was an abnormal number of fires that occurred at food processing plants in 2022. Following Joe Biden’s announcement that the food shortages are “Gonna be Real,” food processing plants catching on fire became a new trend. 18 food processing plants burned down by the end of May 2022. Even before, empty shelves lay bare at Walmart and other big box stores as dozens of cargo ships floated full of spoiling goods off of the California coast.
Tucker Carlson covered it:
“So, industrial accidents happen, of course. But this is a lot of industrial accidents at food processing facilities at the same time the president is warning us about food shortages.”
As Mike Adams points out:
With Democrats already a lawless cabal of heartless criminals who despise the American people, they have been desperately looking for a way to install themselves into permanent power and suspend elections indefinitely. Working backwards from this goal, this outcome can only be accomplished by declaring martial law and suspending the US Constitution and democratic elections.
To declare martial law, they need widespread social chaos, with millions of people in the streets, wreaking havoc across the nation (the more havoc, the better for the Democrats as they attempt to justify martial law or the invocation of the Insurrection Act). But how do you anger people enough to convince millions of them to take to the streets?
You starve them out.
Adams warned in 2021 that the globalists were setting the stage for a food shortage and collapse as “we are seeing the collapse of supply lines for tractor parts, large-scale oil storage facilities projecting a crisis in crude oil shortfall in just the next few weeks, soaring energy prices across Europe, energy shortages on a global scale, the shutting down of fertilizer plants, ammonia plants and greenhouse operations, breakdowns in transportation logistics and deliveries, logjammed ports and container traffic congestion, and many other factors that essentially describe a kind of “siege warfare” under which the United States is currently suffering. (We are living in a “theater of war” right now, and engineered scarcity is just one of the many weapons that has been deployed in that war.)”
“Mass starvation, mass depopulation via bioweapons, deep state chemical weapons attacks on the domestic population, engineered financial collapse… these are just a few of the weapons now at the disposal of America’s enemies within, and they have no hesitation whatsoever in using them to demonize their political opponents and shore up their authoritarian power, transforming America into a full-blown medical police state.”
President Biden’s decision to transition the U.S. away from energy independency by shutting down the Keystone pipeline, canceling offshore oil leases and freezing new leases and permits for federal oil and gas drilling only point to a globalist puppet doing his part to bring about the crisis. The U.S. and U.K.’s paying farmers to not farm or to grow less is another major contributing factor.
A U.S. infant formula shortage, precipitated by the Food and Drug Administration shutting down one of the manufacturing facilities that is part of the U.S. formula monopoly, only further exemplified (as the medical cartel pushes for FDA approval for a deadly Covid Vaccine for infants) how much the evil elite despise innocent children.
In mid-May 2022, United Nations chief Antonio Guterres said the world is facing years of famine. Blame for the global food shortage is, officially, being laid at the feet of “climate change,” the COVID pandemic, and the Russia-Ukraine conflict, but most people are aware of the engineered crisis.
Furthermore, the fake PCR test was used to falsify a bird flu leading to the “necessity” to kill tens of millions of healthy chickens, ducks, turkeys, etc.
Below is a list (thru 6/10/22) of America’s dozens of plants that have been destroyed, damaged or impacted by “accidental fires” or disease or general causes.
- 1/2/22 Firefighters battled a fire that burned down 75 percent of Van Drunen Farms Tu Thill plant in Momence, Illinois
- 1/7/22 Damage to a poultry processing plant on Hamilton’s Mountain following an overnight fire in Oregon
- 1/8/22 Two warehouses and a cold storage were destroyed in a fire at Raw Far Creamery in Fresno, California
- 1/13/22 Firefighters worked for 12 hours to put a fire out at the Cargill-Nutrena plant in Lecompte, LA
- 1/20/22 A fire broke out at Washington Potato Food Processing Plant in Warden, Washington
- 1/31/22 Wiston Weaver Company, a fertilizer plant with 600 tons of ammonium nitrate inside caught on fire in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- 2/3/22 A massive fire swept through Wisconsin River Meats in Mauston, Wisconsin
- 2/3/22 At least 130 cows were killed in a fire at Percy Farm in Stowe
- 2/4/22 Diamond Walnut Growers, a food processing plant was set aflame and permanently shut down following the fire in Live Oak, California
- 2/15/22 Bonanza Meat Company goes up in flames in El Paso, Texas
- 2/15/22 Nearly a week after the fire destroyed most of the Shearer’s Foods plant in Hermiston
- 2/16/22 A fire had broken at Louis Dreyfus Company, the US largest soybean processing and biodiesel plant in Claypool, Indiana
- 2/18/22 An early morning fire tore through the milk parlor at Bess View Farm
- 2/19/22 Three people were injured, and one was hospitalized, after an ammonia leak at Lincoln Premium Poultry in Fremont, Nebraska
- 2/22/22 The Shearer’s Foods plant caught fire after a propane boiler exploded in Hermiston, Oregon
- 2/28/22 A smoldering pile of sulfur quickly became a raging chemical fire at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- 2/28/22 A man was hurt after a fire broke out at the Shadow Brook Farm and Dutch Girl Creamery
- 3/4/22 294,800 chickens destroyed at farm in Stoddard, Missouri
- 3/4/22 644,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 3/8/22 243,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in New Castle, Delaware
- 3/10/22 663,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, MD
- 3/10/22 915,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Taylor, IA
- 3/14/22 The blaze at 244 Meadow Drive was discovered shortly after 5 p.m. by farm owner Wayne Hoover
- 3/14/22 2,750,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Jefferson, Wisconsin
- 3/16/22 A fire at a Walmart warehouse distribution center has cast a large plume of smoke visible throughout Indianapolis.
- 3/16/22 Nestle Food Plant extensively damaged in fire and new production destroyed Jonesboro, Arkansas
- 3/17/22 5,347,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Buena Vista, Iowa
- 3/17/22 147,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Kent, Delaware
- 3/18/22 315,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 3/22/22 172,000 Turkeys destroyed on farms in South Dakota
- 3/22/22 570,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 3/23/22 A massive fire erupted at a Pepsi Food Processing Plant in Piscataway, New Jersey
- 3/24/22 Fire fighters from numerous towns are battling a major fire at the McCrum potato processing facility in Belfast.
- 3/24/22 418,500 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 3/25/22 250,300 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Franklin, Iowa
- 3/26/22 311,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 3/27/22 126,300 Turkeys destroyed in South Dakota
- 3/28/22 1,460,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Guthrie, Iowa
- 3/29/22 A massive fire burned 40,000 pounds of food at Maricopa Food Pantry in Maricopa, Arizona
- 3/31/22 A structure fire caused significant damage to a large portion of key fresh onion packing facilities in south Texas
- 3/31/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Osceola, Iowa
- 3/31/22 5,011,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Osceola, Iowa
- 4/6/22 281,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 4/9/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/9/22 208,900 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/12/22 89,700 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 4/12/22 1,746,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Dixon, Nebraska
- 4/12/22 259,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Minnesota
- 4/13/22 Fire destroys East Conway Beef & Pork Meat Market in Conway, New Hampshire
- 4/13/22 Plane crashes into Gem State Processing, Idaho potato and food processing plant
- 4/13/22 77,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/14/22 Taylor Farms Food Processing plant burns down Salinas, California.
- 4/14/22 99,600 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/15/22 1,380,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Lancaster, Minnesota
- 4/19/22 Azure Standard, the nation’s premier independent distributor of organic and healthy food, was destroyed by fire in Dufur, Oregon
- 4/19/22 A fire broke out at Nutiren AG Solutions prompting evacuations in Leoti, Kansas
- 4/19/22 339,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/19/22 58,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Montrose, Color
- 4/20/22 2,000,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Minnesota
- 4/21/22 A small plane crashed in the lot of a General Mills plant in Covington, Georgia
- 4/22/22 197,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/23/22 200,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/24 Fire broke out around 3:45 am at General Mills manufacturing site in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- 4/25/22 Officials launched an investigation into the cause of a fire that broke out at Hormel Foods Facility in Suffolk, Virginia
- 4/25/22 1,501,200 chickens destroyed at egg farm Cache, Utah
- 4/26/22 307,400 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 4/27/22 2,118,000 chickens destroyed at farm Knox, Nebraska
- 4/28/22 the basement of Agriway Partners was set ablaze in Kalona, Washington
- 4/28/22 Egg-laying facility in Iowa kills 5.3 million chickens resulting in plant firing over 200 workers
- 4/28/22 Allen Harim Foods processing plant killed nearly 2 million chickens in Delaware
- 4/28/22 110,700 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 4/29/22 1,366,200 chickens destroyed at farm Weld Colorado
- 4/30 A soybean processing tank caught fire at the Perdue Farms plant in Chesapeake, West Virginia
- 4/30/22 13,800 chickens destroyed at farm Sequoia Oklahoma
- 5/1/22 A fire broke out at Saladinao’s food processing plant in Fresno, California
- 5/3/22 58,000 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/3/22 118,900 Turkeys destroyed Beadle S Dakota
- 5/3/22 114,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/3/22 118,900 Turkeys destroyed Lyon Minnesota
- 5/7/22 20,100 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/7/22 A fire erupted at JBS meat packing plant in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- 5/10/22 72,300 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 5/10/22 61,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/10/22 35,100 Turkeys destroyed Muskegon, Michigan
- 5/13/22 10,500 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/14/22 83,400 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/17/22 79,00 chickens destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/18/22 7,200 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/19/22 Train carrying limestone derailed in Jensen Beach FL
- 5/21/22 57,000 Turkeys were destroyed on a farm in Dakota Minnesota
- 5/23/22 4,000 ducks were destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/29/22 A Saturday night fire destroyed a poultry building at Forsman Farms in Howard Lake, Minneapolis
- 5/31/22 3,000,000 chickens were destroyed by fire at Forsman facility in Stockholm Township, Minnesota
- 6/2/22 30,000 ducks were destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 6/7/22 A fire occurred Tuesday evening at the JBS meat packing plant in Green Bay.
- 6/8/22 Firefighters from Tangipahoa Fire District 1 respond to a fire at the Purina Feed Mill in Arcola
- 6/9/22 Irrigation water was canceled in California (the #1 producer of food in the US) and storage water flushed directly out to the delta.
- 6/9/22 Freeport LNG, one of the largest US export plants that produces liquefied natural gas was shut down following an explosion at its Texas Gulf Coast facility.
- 6/12/22 Largest Pork Company in the US Shuts Down California Plant Due to High Costs
- 6/13/22 Fire Breaks Out at Festive Foods in Belmont, Wisconsin
- 6/14/22 Over 10,000 head of cattle have reportedly died in the recent Kansas heat wave
- 6/23/22 George’s Inc.: Poultry and Prepared Foods announced it will close one of its food processing plants in Campbell County, Tennessee
The string of fires at food plants comes as the World Economic Forum and global elites call for a “great reset,” and after the Rockefeller Foundation outlined plans to exploit the COVID crisis to transform America’s food system.
2022 Gas Prices Reach Unprecedented Highs
As gas prices reached $5/gallon nationwide by early-June, a poll found that most people believed the Biden junta allowed gas prices to rise intentionally in order to get the country off of fossil fuels. Correctamundo according to Biden Transportation secretary Pete Buttigieg, his Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm, Biden Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, and even Biden himself!
In the US, the economy struggled following the Covid scam by design. Americans were being paid to stay at home due to policies put in place by the Biden administration. The democrats changed long-lasting policies to keep people at home and not work. Larry Kudlow was on with Mark Levin where he discussed this change:
What you say is quite right. They jammed down a $2 trillion spending bill against the advice by the way of even some leading Democratic economists who warned them about the inflationary impact, not just conservatives like us.
The other thing is I want to mention when I answer that, to that witches brew you described. They removed workfare. They removed work requirements from the Federal assistance plans. So now you have a position where people are getting paid not to work with no penalties and that they destroyed the welfare reform of 25 years ago which was so successful.
J6 Sham Hearings by Dems and RINO’s
A Sham Jan 6th Panel tried to gaslight the public, who was completely disinterested in their lies, that January 6th was a violent insurrection led by Donald Trump. All violence was by FBI provocateurs who were NOT arrested – only peaceful protestors, most of whom entered the Capitol Building (some invited in by the Capitol Police), however these political prisoners were given NO voice during the public show trial.