The gradual development of the UN from an international organization into a world government was planned from the world body’s beginning in 1945. The communists and American one-world Insiders, operating primarily through their CFR front, “worked energetically and tirelessly to lay the foundations for the United Nations.” We saw also that from start to finish the UN has been wholly a CFR-conceived and driven operation. The UN’s basic philosophy is both anti-American and pro-totalitarian, basically ignoring God’s existence and implying that it grants rights. The UN seeks power to control the environment, population, children … the world and is building its global army to enforce its will.
Once the UN was granted global legislative, executive, and judicial powers, the various UN bodies (UNESCO, WHO, WTO, ICAO, ICC, IMF, etc.) began and are now exercising those powers to various degrees — and constantly pushing to usurp more control (ie. Agenda 21 & 2030 as enviro-cops, Arms Trade Treaty gun grabbers, UN ‘Peacekeepers’ genocides, and various other front organizations setup to accomplish the New World Order Satanic agenda.
When the UN held its founding conference in San Francisco in 1945, most of the American delegates – 47 of them – were CFR members. Three CFR attorneys would then declare the scheme constitutional, and Franklin D. Roosevelt would approve it. Alger Hiss, who would later be exposed as a Soviet spy, was Secretary General at the conference. This time, the Illuminati were taking no chances that the Senate would reject the UN, as it had the League. Hiss flew directly from San Francisco to Washington, with the UN Charter in a locked safe. After glib assurances from delegates, the charter was ratified by the Senate after limited discussion. John D. Rockefeller, Jr. donated $8.5 million to purchase the land where the UN was built; his younger brother David, of course, was long chairman of the CFR and remains honorary chairman. (source)
The Rockefellers continued their involvement in the New World Order agenda of creating the one world government to-come, as Nelson Rockefeller was deeply involved in its creation. The following is part of an article in The New York Times (November 1975) titled “A New World Order”:
“At the old Inter-American Office in the Commerce Building here in Roosevelt’s time, as Assistant Secretary of State for Latin American Affairs under President Truman, as chief whip with Adlai Stevenson and Tom Finletter at the founding of the United Nations in San Francisco, Nelson Rockefeller was in the forefront of the struggle to establish not only an American system of political and economic security but a new world order.”
“The planning of the UN can be traced to the ’secret steering committee’ established by Secretary [of State Cordell] Hull in January 1943. All of the members of this secret committee, with the exception of Hull, a Tennessee politician, were members of the Council on Foreign Relations. They saw Hull regularly to plan, select, and guide the labors of the [State] Department’s Advisory Committee. It was, in effect, the coordinating agency for all the State Department’s postwar planning.”
In textbook and pamphlet, newspaper and film clip this dream was perpetuated, and many of us longing for peace and security in the aftermath of two consecutive world wars were caught away in the imagery and emotion of this coming millennial Zion. It would be glorious.
So glorious that warning bells should have broadcast throughout the land a solemn, “beware!” prior to any casting of votes for or against the UN Charter. But the bells were muffled, the Charter fast-tracked through the US Senate, and today we suffer under our great mistake (our faux pas).
Yet, not to fear. We may correct our error. With the aid of time and the persistent efforts of a few watch dog organizations (2) tens of millions of Americans have finally come to realize the UN’s idealism is less than ideal; its similarity and loyalty to the US system, a facade; and its promise for peace and liberty, more a formula for war and tyranny.
And so the days of unmitigated support for the United Nations and its mission are far gone, and ever fading. Yet to keep the momentum moving in our favor, re-exposing the uncomfortable truth about the UN can never be overdone.
- The UN’s basic philosophy is both anti-American and pro-totalitarian. Our Declaration of Independence proclaims the “self-evident” truth that “men … are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.”
But, in its Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, the UN ignores God’s existence, implies that it grants rights, and then repeatedly claims power “as provided by law” to cancel them out of existence. If any government can place restrictions on such fundamental rights as freedom of speech, the right to keep and bear arms, freedoms of the press, association, movement, and religion, soon there will be no such freedoms.
- The UN was founded by Communists and CFR members whose common goal was a socialist world government. Sixteen key U.S. officials who shaped the policies leading to the creation of the UN were later exposed in sworn testimony as secret Communists. These included Alger Hiss, chief planner of the 1945 founding conference, and the Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, Harry Dexter White. The Soviet Union under Stalin and the entire Communist Party USA apparatus worked tirelessly to launch the UN. Since its beginning in 1921, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) has always worked for world government. The key CFR founder, Edward Mandell House, in his book, Philip Dru: Administrator, called for “Socialism as dreamed of by Karl Marx …” The CFR was an early promoter of the UN, and 43 members of the U.S. delegation at the UN founding conference were or would become CFR members.
- The UN has always chosen socialist one-worlders for leaders. The Secretary-General at the UN founding conference was Soviet spy Alger Hiss. He was followed as Secretary-General by Norwegian socialist Trygve Lie, Swedish socialist Dag Hammarskjold, Burmese Marxist U Thant, Austrian former Nazi Kurt Waldheim, Peruvian socialist Javier Perez deCuellar, and Egyptian socialist Boutros Boutros-Ghali. Each has consistently used the full resources of the UN to promote Communist and socialist causes around the world. The Socialist International (which proudly traces its origins to the First International headed by Karl Marx) today claims tens of millions of members in 54 countries. At its 1962 Congress, it declared: “The ultimate objective of the parties of the Socialist International is nothing less than world government … Membership of the United Nations must be made universal …” Almost all of the UN’s “independent” commissions for the last thirty years have been headed by members of the Socialist International.
- The UN seeks power to control the environment, population, children … the world. Both the 1972 UN Environmental Program and the 1992 UN Conference on Environment and Development laid plans to whip up widespread environmental concerns (some exaggerated, many completely fabricated). These concerns would then be used as justification for increasing UN authority on environmental issues. The statements and publications of these UN programs leave little doubt that their goal is a world government with the power to cancel national sovereignty, regulate economic activity, and control the human race all, of course, under the banner of “protecting the environment.” In late 1994, UN planners meeting in Egypt approved a 20-year, $17 billion plan to “stabilize” the world’s population. The UN’s goal is to reduce population selectively by encouraging abortion, sterilization, and controlled human breeding. The UN Convention on the Rights of the Child also claims power not only to grant rights but also to cancel them “as provided by law.” It claims that governments must guarantee children “freedom of expression … freedom to seek, receive, and impart information … freedom of thought, conscience, and religion,” regardless of the wishes of their parents.
- The UN Charter outlines the path to world tyranny. After giving lip service about not intervening “in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state …,” the UN Charter continues, “but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter VII.” Chapter VII discusses sanctions and boycotts, but if these are decided to “be inadequate, it may take such action by air, sea, or land forces as may be necessary to maintain or restore international peace and security.” The UN used this broad assertion of authority as the pretext for its armed intervention in the domestic turmoil in Somalia and Haiti.
- The UN is building its own army to enforce its will. In 1992, UN Secretary-General Boutros Boutros-Ghali, fulfilling a directive from the UN Security Council, unveiled An Agenda for Peace, a plan to strengthen UN “peacekeeping” capabilities. The plan calls for armed forces to be made available to the UN “on a permanent basis.” It ominously warns, “The time of absolute and exclusive sovereignty has passed” and proceeds to name a long list of “risks for stability” that would be used to justify use of the “permanent” UN army to enforce its will. Incredibly, U.S. leaders are using America’s military to pave the way for this UN army. In Bosnia, Somalia, Haiti, and elsewhere, foreign UN commanders have controlled our troops. When 15 Americans were killed over Iraq in mid-1994, Vice-President Gore extended condolences “to the families of those who died in the service of the United Nations.” Even more incredibly, it has been the official policy of the U.S. government since 1961 to disarm America and create a UN army. This policy concludes: “progressive controlled disarmament would proceed to the point where no nation would have the military power to challenge the progressively strengthened UN Peace Force.” (See State Department publication 7277: Freedom From War.) FREEDOM FROM WAR http://www.mikenew.compub7277.html
- The UN doesn’t settle disputes – it makes them worse! Our ambassador to the UN in 1982, although a UN supporter, admitted, “The UN has become an arena in which countries are drawn into problems they might never have become involved in. ” Ask yourself: Should Seychelles or Benin or Guyana or Barbados have to take sides in a clash that breaks out on the opposite side of the world? When centuries-old animosities erupt in the former Yugoslavia, why does the UN inject its presence with troops, blockades, bombing, and a parade of speeches? American troops serving as globocops for the UN become targets for criminals and terrorists. In 1983, 241 U.S. Marines were blown to bits at the Beirut airport. Five years later, a U.S. Marine Lieutenant Colonel was kidnapped and eventually murdered by Arab terrorists while in a UN unit in Lebanon (he was unarmed – as required by the UN). The UN “peacekeeping mission” in Somalia cost the lives of another 36 Americans in 1993.
- The UN ignores Communist atrocities but targets non-Communist nations and leaders. When Soviet tanks rolled into Hungary in the 1950s, when the Chinese Communists were murdering Tibetans in the 1960s, when the Soviets were butchering civilians in Afghanistan in the 1970s and 1980s, when Chechnya was brutalized by the Russians in the 1990s, the UN did nothing! But the UN declared tiny Rhodesia “a threat to international peace” in the 1960s, enabling pro-communist terrorist Robert Mugabe to seize power. And it was a UN-led campaign that brought self-described communist and convicted terrorist Nelson Mandela to power in South Africa in the 1990s.
- The UN embraces Communist China – history’s most murderous criminal regime. In 1949, anti-Communist Nationalist China, one of the UN’s founding members, was forced from the mainland to Taiwan by the Communists. In 1971, the UN expelled Taiwan and embraced the brutal Red Chinese government – a government responsible for over 35 million murders. When the vote admitting Red China was announced, UN delegates danced in the aisles to show their contempt for America and their joy at the triumph of Red China.
- The UN is a moral cesspool filled with perverts and fat cats. In 1993, the UN Economic and Social Council granted consultant status to the International Gay and Lesbian Association which includes the North American Man/Boy Love Association (advocates of child molestation) and the Dutch group Vereniging Martijn (which also promotes use of children as sex objects). In 1988, the top Belgian UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF) official was one of a group convicted of running a child sex ring. Moral bankruptcy is commonplace in UN operations. In Zimbabwe, UNICEF-donated equipment helped terrorists seize power. In Vietnam, the Communists received $13 million from UNICEF while untold thousands of boat people fled for their lives. Fat cats? UN employees are paid 40% more than comparable U.S. workers and have subsidized rent. An ex-UNICEF official confirmed that “pampered and cosseted staffs” of various aid agencies “absorb 80% of all UN expenditures.”
- America supplies the money, the UN then finances tyrants and assorted enemies of the U.S., and conditions in the nations “aided” grow worse. U.S. taxpayers pay 25% of the UN budget plus 31% of the UN special-agency budgets. Additional billions of our dollars go to the IMF, World Bank, and other UN related lending agencies where they have been used for incredibly wasteful and subversive UN projects. (Not surprising since these agencies were designed by Soviet agent Harry Dexter White and Fabian Socialist John Maynard Keynes.) Socialist International spokesman Hilary Marquand aptly described the IMF as “in essence a Socialist conception.” World Bank “aid” funds went to brutal Marxist dictator Mengistu while he was causing large-scale starvation and death in Ethiopia; to Tanzanian dictator Julius Nyerere as he drove peasants off their land and burned their huts; and to the Vietnamese Communists, sending thousands of boat people into the sea. Even Newsweek magazine concluded that the UN’s foreign aid programs tend “to prop up incompetent governments or subsidize economies so they can never stand on their own.”
- The UN is a war organization, NOT a peace organization. Article 42 of the UN Charter claims authority to “take such action by air, sea, or land forces as may be necessary to maintain or restore international peace and security.” But the UN definition of “peace” is never given. Tyrannical regimes throughout history have defined “peace” as the absence of all opposition. To achieve “peace” in Katanga in 1961, UN planes bombed hospitals, schools, administrative buildings, and private homes. Katanga was an anti-Communist province of the Belgian Congo seeking freedom from the Communist-controlled central government. The UN is not now, and has never been, a peace organization. It will use whatever military power it is given to force all nations of the world to submit.
The destruction of the sovereignty of the United States and the enslavement of the American people within a U.N. one-world dictatorship is a complete and unknown mystery to the vast majority of the American people. The reason for this unawareness of the frightening danger to our country and to the entire free world is simple. The masterminds behind this great conspiracy have absolute control of all of our mass-communications media, especially television, the radio, the press, and Hollywood. We all know that our State Department, the Pentagon, and the White House have brazenly proclaimed that they have the right and the power to manage the news, to tell us not the truth but what they want us to believe. They have seized that power on orders from their masters of the great conspiracy and the objective is to brainwash the people into accepting the phony peace bait to transform the United States into an enslaved unit of the United Nations’ one-world government. http://www.apfn.org/apfn/illuminati.htm
On October 14, 2009, Lord Christopher Monckton, former science advisor to British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, delivered a scathing refutation of the concept of human-caused global warming at Bethel University in St. Paul, Minnesota. During his presentation, Lord Monckton focused on the UN climate treaty that was being proposed for the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen that December. He warned:
I read that treaty. And what it says is this: that a world government is going to be created. The word “government” actually appears as the first of three purposes of the new entity. The second purpose is the transfer of wealth from the countries of the West to third world countries…. And the third purpose of this new entity, this government, is enforcement.
Not just any government, mind you. “They are about to impose a communist world government on the world,” warned Monckton.
At the UN’s Rio+20 Earth Summit on Sustainable Development in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in June 2012, the world government advocates were pushing even grander schemes. Lord Monckton, who heads the policy unit of the U.K. Independence Party and is chief policy advisor to the Washington, D.C.-based Science and Public Policy Institute, told The New American’s Alex Newman, “They were still effectively talking about a mechanization for setting up a global government so that they could shut down the West, shut down democracy, and bring freedom to an end worldwide.”
Is that merely the ranting of a madman? That’s what the usual suspects at the Huffington Post, MSNBC, and other organs of the liberal-left corporate media would have us believe. He is a “climate-change denier,” a “moonbat,” a “conspiracy wacko.” That is the same response that has greeted anyone and everyone who has dared not merely to criticize the United Nations’ faults and abuses, but to point out the danger of a UN that is evolving into an actual world government — with real teeth and enforcement powers.
However, very influential Americans, as well as foreign leaders, in politics, media, and academe, have been advocating — blatantly and openly, as well as indirectly — for transforming the United Nations system into a full-blown world government. What’s more, they have begun actual implementation. It is no longer hypothetical that the UN and its affiliated institutions will usurp legislative, executive, and judicial powers, including taxing, policing, and military powers. It has already begun; it is already happening. And it is happening with the acquiescence, approval, encouragement, and funding of globalists in our own government, both Republicans and Democrats.
Walter Cronkite, the late CBS anchorman and broadcast icon often referred to as “the most trusted man in America,” stated in 1999:
It seems to many of us that if we are to avoid the eventual catastrophic world conflict we must strengthen the United Nations as a first step toward a world government with a legislature, executive and judiciary, and police to enforce its international laws and keep the peace. To do that, of course, we Americans will have to yield up some of our sovereignty. It would take a lot of courage, a lot of faith in the new order…. We cannot defer this responsibility to posterity. Democracy, civilization itself, is at stake. Within the next few years we must change the basic structure of our global community from the present anarchic system of war … to a new system governed by a democratic U.N. federation.
Cronkite made that statement in a 1999 speech to the World Federalist Association, one of the oldest and foremost organizations promoting world government.
Strobe Talbott may not be as well known as “Uncle Walter” Cronkite, but he wields considerable influence among political elites. A former “Soviet expert” and correspondent for Time magazine (Soviet KGB defector Sergei Tretyakov claimed Talbott was actually “an extremely valuable intelligence source” for Russian intelligence) and deputy secretary of state for President Clinton, Talbott now serves as president of the very influential think tank, the Brookings Institution, in Washington, D.C.
In a highly acclaimed essay he penned for Time in 1992, entitled “The Birth of the Global Nation,” Talbott declared:
In 1795 [philosopher Immanuel] Kant advocated a “peaceful league of democracies.” But it has taken the events in our own wondrous and terrible century to clinch the case for world government.
Federalism has already proved the most successful of all political experiments, and organizations like the World Federalist Association have for decades advocated it as the basis for global government.
Gideon Rachman, an enthusiastic one-worlder and a leading economic opinionator for the very influential Financial Times, authored a Times op-ed on December 8, 2008 entitled, “And Now for a World Government,” in which he approvingly observed:
So, it seems, everything is in place. For the first time since homo sapiens began to doodle on cave walls, there is an argument, an opportunity and a means to make serious steps towards a world government.
Rachman was excited that the global financial crisis was presenting a rich opportunity so that “for the first time in my life, I think the formation of some sort of world government is plausible.”
Rachman described the desideratum that he and fellow internationalists are working so hard to bring about:
A “world government” would involve much more than co-operation between nations. It would be an entity with state-like characteristics, backed by a body of laws. The European Union has already set up a continental government for 27 countries, which could be a model. The EU has a supreme court, a currency, thousands of pages of law, a large civil service and the ability to deploy military force.
Similarly blatant calls for empowering the United Nations could be cited ad infinitum. But the fact is that the empowerment is already well under way.
Continued on next page…