At the height of the government’s coronavirus lies and lockdowns, 30-year veteran physician, Dr. Ann Bukacek, stood at the podium of Liberty Fellowship and exposed the gross exaggeration of corona death certificates that were being encouraged by the CDC as a way of manipulating public perception regarding the nature and extent of the
For daring to tell the truth about the coronavirus and the CDC’s hype and fearmongering over the virus, a tsunami of hate, vitriol and personal and media attacks were hurled at this respected physician (she has been voted Best Family Physician in the county two years running and three times overall) at a level most of us cannot imagine. Even many of her peers in the medical profession attacked her mercilessly—some even threatened to get her license revoked. She didn’t flinch. She has more courage than most men you will ever meet.
Well, hold onto your seats. A later report published by the CDC itself totally vindicates Dr. Bukacek and, at the same time, indicts itself. For the most part, of course, the mainstream media ignored the report.
Dr. Annie Bukacek of Kalispell did her best to try warning Montanans that the death rate of COVID-19 was being stretched and contorted by misleading death certificates. In the article, Montana Doctor Blows the Whistle on the CDC’s Manipulated Coronavirus Figures, the Gazette reported Bukacek’s presentation which explained that COVID-19 was being placed on death certificates as the cause of death merely because the deceased had tested positive for the virus and regardless of whether or not it actually caused them to die. Bukaceks’ assertions were picked up by the national press and joined a loud chorus of medical professionals around the nation who were insisting that the CDC’s figures were skewed.
Largely, Bukacek was slandered in the press in outlets like The Daily Beast, Buzzfeed, and even Rolling Stone for being an ‘anti-vaxxer’ and ‘conspiracy theorist’ who was ‘undermining COVID-19 response in Montana.’ Buzzfeed wrote of Dr. Bukacek, “In a widely circulated video posted on social media, Bukacek cast doubt over official COVID-19 death tolls, saying medical professionals were pressured to attribute non-COVID deaths to the virus.”
For this, Montana liberals who were prone to believe whatever was told to them by Governor Bullock and state health officials and castigate any opposing view as a “conspiracy theory” launched a petition to oust Dr. Bukacek from the Flathead County Health Board.
The petition to remove her, which has roughly half the signatures than the petition to keep her, reads, “Dr Annie Bukacek has violated public trust by putting her political and religious views ahead of science in regards to the Covid-19 outbreak.”
It turns out, Dr. Bukacek was right all along, and her understanding of science and medicine has been vindicated in the latest report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
According to the CDC, only 6% of deaths originally reported as caused by Coronavirus were deaths exclusively caused by Coronavirus. As Dr. Bukacek warned Montanans from the beginning, the rest of the deaths attributed to COVID-19 were in cases in which patients tested positive, but who had other underlying health conditions that actually caused their death.
While news outlets all across the country are pointing out that the CDC has provided this data, showing that COVID-19 is the exclusive or primary cause of death in only 6% of the cases (and has been inflated a whopping 1,567%), it should be noted that it doesn’t mean per se that COVID-19 didn’t have a role to play in the other 94% of deaths. What it does mean is that patients died with or from other ailments that are far more serious.
Essentially, what the CDC has admitted is that those who have died from heart attacks or the flu were claimed to have died from COVID-19 on death certificates and in CDC reporting, whether or not that was the primary cause of their death (or necessarily a cause at all).
If Montana COVID-19 rates are largely similar to those across the United States, this means that approximately six Montanans have died exclusively from COVID-19. Meanwhile, Governor Bullock and many local health boards seem to be unmoved by the latest scientific findings. (Source)
Did you get that? The primary cause of death attributed to the coronavirus has been inflated by a whopping 1,567%.
And did you hear this? “Essentially, what the CDC has admitted is that those who have died from heart attacks or the flu were claimed to have died from COVID-19 on death certificates and in CDC reporting, whether or not that was the primary cause of their death (or necessarily a cause at all).” That’s EXACTLY what Dr. Bukacek told us back in April.
This local NBC news report states that the CDC is now admitting that only 9,683 people in the U.S. have died exclusively from the coronavirus—NOT the reputed 160,000 plus. The rest of the deaths had other serious underlying diseases that took their lives.
Please let that sink in. The CDC’s own report says less than 10,000 people have died exclusively from the coronavirus.
That fact is a blatant admission that the entire CDC/WHO/medical establishment/White House/congressional/news media corona narrative has indeed been grossly exaggerated and manipulated.
Jordan Hall, Publisher of the Montana Daily Gazette, which was quoted above, gave an excellent summary of “The Great Coronavirus Panic Of 2020.”
- The government response to COVID-19 has done far more damage than the virus itself.
- Far fewer have died exclusively from COVID-19 than is regularly reported.
- Far more have had COVID-19 than we were led to believe.
- The so-called “experts” who insist we listen to them have been wrong on almost everything from the beginning.
- We self-sabotaged our economy and stripped ourselves of liberty for what amounts to a paper tiger.
- The government now has a far better idea exactly how far they can push citizens before we push back (and it’s further than any of us previously thought). This isn’t merely a strategy; it is a test.
- There is clearly a coordinated effort to keep us afraid of this virus and afraid of each other in a way that far surpasses common-sense communicable virus mitigation. The media, technocrats, and at least half of our politicians want you to remain terrified (or should I say, terrorized).
- Masks are clearly far less effective at preventing the spread of COVID-19 than social distancing (especially if you are sick), but almost all the PSAs from our Nanny State focus on masks exclusively. I’d suggest this is because without masks there would be no visible reminder in your daily life that you’re supposed to be terrified of something.
- In fact, if it weren’t for media propaganda and the hysteria propagated by politicians, I submit to you we would not know there was a ‘pandemic’ at all. That’s right; without their fear mongering, we might have noticed nothing but a nasty respiratory bug going around, but it would not have struck us as a particularly deadly pandemic.
This means it’s time for the American people to call the bluff and throw away those worthless masks, forget those stupid social distancing mandates and demand that their State and local authorities give the People their country back.
The CDC has lost all credibility. There is now no doubt: The CDC is nothing but a criminal A network, often of cliques, operating within or across a broad social and bureaucratic base with an agenda not widely known or shared. According to many dictionary definitions, a cabal is a group of persons secretly united to bring about a change or overthrow of government. But in the deep state cabals can also operate within the status quo to sustain top-down rule, including interventions from the overworld. (from Peter Dale Scott's Glossary of Open Politics)