Official story from Wikipedia (11/1/17):
On the night of October 1, 2017, a gunman opened fire on a crowd of concertgoers at the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Paradise, Nevada, leaving 58 people dead and 546 injured. Between 10:05 and 10:15 p.m. PDT, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock of Mesquite, Nevada, fired hundreds of rifle rounds from his suite on the 32nd floor of the nearby Mandalay Bay hotel. About an hour after Paddock fired his last shot into the crowd, he was found dead in his room from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. His motive is unknown.
The incident is the deadliest mass shooting committed by an individual in the United States. The shooting reignited the debate about gun laws in the U.S. with attention focused on bump fire stocks, which Paddock used to allow his semi-automatic rifles to fire at a rate similar to that of a fully automatic weapon.
There have been several changes in the official account and timeline of Paddock’s shooting of hotel security guard Campos. Police officials described these adjustments as “minute changes” that are common in complex investigations.
In a first statement about the incident, police officials inaccurately reported that Campos arrived on the scene after Paddock began firing into the crowd. In a second statement, police officials reported, again inaccurately, that Campos was shot six minutes before Paddock began firing into the crowd. That report had been based on a 9:59 p.m. notation in a hotel security log, which in a third statement was determined to have been the time when Campos encountered the barricaded door.
Sheriff Lombardo dismissed allegations that the changing timeline is the result of some kind of conspiracy between the police department, the FBI, and MGM Resorts International saying “Nobody is attempting to hide anything in reference to this investigation. The dynamics and the size of this investigation requires us to go through voluminous amounts of information in order to draw an accurate picture.”
An October 2017 article in The Wall Street Journal referencing the shooting stated, “After searches on YouTube about the mass shooting this month in Las Vegas surfaced videos peddling conspiracy theories, the site said it was tweaking its search algorithm to promote more authoritative news sources.”
Well, of course, Google-owned YouTube changed their algorithm to hide the truth, just like Google does. As you will see below, evidence clearly shows multiple shooters, helicopters hoovering and turning off their transponders, lies and cover-ups about Paddock, and many other anomalies. After months of corporate-infused spin by MGM Resorts and outright lies from officials in the FBI and the Las Vegas Metro Police Department, federal agents and intelligence officials finally began spilling the beans about what really happened on and before the Oct. 1 massacre.
“It’s a movie script that was written after the shooting to rewrite what really happened,” one FBI agent said. “The investigation is an entirely different story that we are not allowed to talk about. If we do and get caught, we get fired and probably charged (criminally).”
Let’s check out some of the “minute changes” in the official story by the FBI and police as well as evidence of suspicious activity that has gone unmentioned. Everything from:
- First, here is what the anonymous federal agents and intelligence officials (quoted above) revealed via TruePundit.com:
- When FBI brass was provided with forensic evidence of multiple gunmen, they told agents to stand down and focus on Paddock only. Even a key internal audio captured by a hotel guest of multiple rifles firing from Mandalay Bay went ignored, covered up.
- When FBI brass was provided the names of persons of interest who likely assisted Paddock, agents were instructed not to interview the individuals. One would-be target was never pursued despite pleadings from intelligence officials and agents that he was possibly the second shooter.
- The FBI uncovered specific evidence showing that Paddock was anti-Trump and had an affiliation with ANTIFA, though it never was divulged to the public and agents did not follow such leads, per orders of their superiors.
- When FBI brass was given evidence that the shooting was possibly linked to ANTIFA radicals working with an ISIS-linked terror faction — including the full identities of some of the suspects with ties to both radical groups and at or near Mandalay Bay the night of the deadly shooting — agents were never instructed to follow up on the investigation and pursue the suspects.
- When intelligence officials approached the FBI and LVMPD with external evidence that Paddock was only one member of an organized terror cell — which included as many as five gunman who planned to fire from the Mandalay Bay suite — the compelling evidence was covered up. Never pursued.
- When FBI brass was provided with forensic evidence that Paddock’s death was not a suicide, the intelligence was never pursued by the FBI and LVMPD. FBI sources said Paddock suffered two gunshots. His autopsy report only details a single bullet to the head. FBI sources maintain Paddock’s autopsy was doctored and is a fraud.
- When an ISIS-linked “businessman” from Turkey was pinpointed in the investigation — and found to be residing near Las Vegas at the time of the shooting — FBI agents were not instructed to follow up and pursue intelligence leads showing possible links to the massacre.
- FBI and intelligence officials believe Paddock and associates chose to strike the Las Vegas country music concert with over 22,000 people because they likely supported President Trump. FBI agents said they were instructed to keep that key motive quiet too.
- When MGM refused to share cctv footage from Mandalay Bay, FBI agents were threatened by superiors that any whistle blowers divulging such revelations to the media would lose their jobs. The FBI still has never been provided all the camera footage from the Mandalay Bay, FBI agents said.
- When FBI agents and agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives informed FBI bosses that Paddock didn’t start buying dozens of guns until after Trump’s election, they were told to keep that fact quiet and shrouded.
- When FBI agents followed up on an ABC News report that Paddock wired $100,000 to the Philippines shortly before the rampage they confirmed the report was untrue. Instead of disputing it, FBI bosses embraced the false story, saying it helped build the narrative the Bureau was constructing about Paddock. FBI agents believe the story was planted with ABC by their superiors.
- The lone nut shooter narrative in spite of police scanners, eyewitness testimonies (see below), video sound and visual evidence of multiple shooters, etc.
- Who was the Girl at the Concert Claiming that “Everyone at the concert was going to die tonight” 45 Minutes Prior to the Shooting?
- A LV shooting witness was reportedly warned that everyone at the Route 91 music festival was “going to die” 45 minutes before the attack near the Mandalay Bay hotel. “You’re all going to Die” she exclaimed several times before getting escorted out by security.
- The date when Paddock actually checked in to the hotel was a lie [Sept 25th (actual) v. the 28th (claimed)],
- Although authorities assert that Paddock checked into the Mandalay Bay on September 28th, investigative journalist Laura Loomer learned from Mandalay Bay employees that he had actually checked in on September 25th.
- And later confirmed with a hotel valet ticket that clearly reference his name, room number, and a Sep.25 date
- This would confirm another employees Facebook post that he served Paddock and a guest on September 27th at the hotel. He posted a receipt to confirm. There were actually three women in Paddock’s room at one point.
- The MGM would delete all information regarding Steve Paddock’s stay from their database after the above information was leaked, but the story wasn’t allowed to die under the misinformation campaign. They would also later delete all information on Jesus Campos.
- INTELLIHUB reported on January 28th, 2018 that “Based on information contained in the 81-page Force Investigation Team Report, the alleged gunman of the 1 October massacre Stephen Paddock requested a Vista Suite located on a non-specified floor in the southeast wing of Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino before he was internally reassigned, later placed, into room 32-135 against his initial request.“ This is strong evidence he was set up as the patsy as the room he had and requested to keep gave him no tactical advantage of the festival.
- A surveillance and security expert who has worked at Mandalay Bay for 14-years told investigators of the 1 October shooting that a rooftop security video camera an a camera in the mall area were disabled at the time of the shooting and that the timestamps may be up to 30-minutes off.
- Astonishingly in the footage, an officer can be heard telling a member of the Special Weapons and Tactics Team, a.k.a. SWAT, that the maintainance man who locked out the elevator bank leading to the floor from which the attack was being carried out never returned with the keys as promissed and could have been working with the attackers.
- Paddock was able to gain access to the freight elevator as another ‘high-roller comp’ according to MSM. The news broke following an interview with casino, hotel and resort billionaire Steve Wynn who was describing some insider trade talk about the Mandalay Bay Massacre. During the interview Wynn inadvertently mentioned shooter Stephen Paddock using the “service elevators” and how Wynn’s internal security measures would never allow that to happen.
- Paddock’s room and an adjacent room had broken out windows, one overlooking the concert and the other apparently overlooking a 43,000-barrel fuel tank east of the Mandalay Bay and near the concert sight. This theory was debunked by an investigative journalist who calls himself Nick_Faldo on Twitter (now banned for life from all MGM properties) who showed shots were possible from only a single window of his suite to both the concert venue and the fuel tank. Two rifle rounds struck the large fuel tank, just east of Mandalay Bay, the McCarran airport told the Las Vegas Review-Journal. The police also found incendiary bullets in Paddock’s room that might have been used to ignite the tank.
- Why did Paddock have a computer in his room that didn’t even have a hard drive in it? And why did it take investigators almost a month to release this information?
- His brother was arrested for child porn later in the month of the shooting. Was this part of the investigation or possibly a setup? Child porn was later found on Stephen Paddock’s computer. Were they involved in child sex trafficking or was this an attempt to paint the patsy as a disgusting individual? Both brothers are also linked to the Bohemian Grove.
- The Washington Post dug further into Paddock’s relationship with Marilou Danley, but she doesn’t seem to be involved.
- Did Paddock Really Commit Suicide? Infowars reported that: “The Las Vegas shooter didn’t commit suicide as the mainstream media is reporting, but was killed by a FBI hostage rescue team who also found Antifa literature in his hotel room, according to a source linked to the team.”
- What caused a Metropolitan Police Department officer to ‘accidentally’ discharged his weapon inside the Mandalay Bay gunman’s suite the night of the Oct. 1 shooting – during the investigation? They claim they’re not sure how many shots were actually ‘accidentally’ fired. Perhaps that is why Paddock’s death photo has 2 pools of blood, and casings sprinkled around his body – even on top of his blood.
Was the ‘hero’ security guard Jesus Campos actually involved?
- After ‘hero’ security guard Jesus Campos was shot he reportedly called down to his superiors, but for some reason nobody called the police. Additionally, security staffers didn’t call police when a Mandalay Bay maintenance engineer Stephen Schuck called down to tell them Paddock was firing at him. ‘Call the police, someone is firing a gun up here. Someone is firing a rifle on the 32nd floor down the hallway, he can be heard saying on new audio tapes released by the hotel on Wednesday. (DailyMail)
- His name was ‘scrubbed’ from the Workday software database at Mandalay Bay on 10/10 [contains all previous employees to date], and the ‘hero’s’ home is being guarded by private security;
- He is not in any Nevada security database – a requirement for all security guards in NV;
- after the news broke that he was shot at least 6 minutes before, not after the shooting began, he was reported missing. It turns out that Campos fled to Mexico exactly 1 week after the shooting. In the following linked video, Tucker Carlson is given misinformation by David Dickey, head of Campos Union, – information that can’t be true according to a 15 year Las Vegas security guard whistleblower.
- He missed a Hannity interview and 4 other interviews that were arranged on October 13th. He had done one previous interview with Hollywood puppet Ellen DeGeneres who has MGM ties.
- His family said they were not allowed to talk about anything when independent reporter, Laura Loomer visited his home, and a private security company (‘On Scene’ whose business license had expired 9 months earlier and was listed with a virtual address that didn’t exist – typical of black ops) was guarding the home; he also just bought a new expensive corvette, not typical of someone with his salary. These and other Campos inconsistencies (including drastic appearance differences from photos only 1 week prior) can be found at TheNewNationalist.net.
- Shootings occurred at hotels near the Mandalay Bay (Bellagio, Ceasar’s Palace, the Tropicana (& see here), Planet Hollywood, Hooters, and outside the NYNY were also reported by eyewitnesses) but that are not possible from Paddock’s hotel room,
- On Oct 11th, workers at the Route 91 festival received their phones and laptops back from the FBI only to find that all messages and videos had been wiped clean from the whole weekend.
- As more and more evidence came out confirming a conspiracy and unraveling the official narrative, the mainstream media went silent on the most deadly attack in America since 9/11.
- Who was Paddock with? There’s evidence of a meal for 2 identifying Paddock and someone else on Sept 27th, someone used his hotel key when his car was gone, and a cell phone charger not matching any known phone that Paddock owned was in his hotel room. Technology experts noting that this type of charger is used to charge a CP502520 3.0V 600mAh Li-MnO2 Non-rechargeable Thin Cell Battery used in various communication devices by both US Special Forces and CIA forces.
- Several Helicopters were in the air in and around the concert before the massacre with suspicious activity according to FAA flight records (see Timeline):
- Flight records indicate that three Airbus EC130 helicopters registered to Mustang Leasing LLC (N-numbers N854MH, N848MH, and N858MH) departed from the vicinity of 6075 S Las Vegas Blvd between 9:40 and 9:41 p.m. on Oct. 1. After their departure, the three choppers flew to the north through the city in a tight line formation before circling back to the south where they abruptly stopped and hovered directly over the Mandalay Bay/Delano property 7-minutes later before all three aircraft transponders went dark right at 9:50 p.m., just 15-minutes before the shooting started.
- FAA radar signatures show suspicious activity occurring over the southwest rooftop of the Delano Hotel (connected to the Mandalay Bay with parking structure and inner hallways) just minutes after the shooting. Even more disturbing is the fact that the aircraft’s transponder was transmitting the call sign “SWA4119” which is registered to a Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-7H4 passenger jet and the transponder went dark (invisible) before leaving the hovered position above the Delano LV hotel.
- After EXFIL, the mystery helicopter (previously masked as “SWA4119”) departed to the west where it looks like it may have met up with a pack of seven other choppers, all of which are currently registered to Mustang Leasing LLC. All seven had departed from the vicinity of 6075 S Las Vegas Blvd, just minutes before, at 10:12 p.m., again, as if it was all part of a highly coordinated plan.
- Flashes can be seen emitting from the exact spot the Mustang Leasing LLC choppers N854MH, N848MH, and N858MH were captured on radar hovering just 10-minutes prior to the shooting when their transponders all simultaneously stopped transmitting.
- Air traffic control audio recordings from the night of the Oct. 1 massacre reveal that there were indeed “active shooters on the airport property” just 1000 yards away from the venue where 58 people were reportedly shot to death proving Stephen Paddock didn’t act alone – if he acted at all.
- Political strategist and co-founder of “The New Right” Mike Tokes released a portion of the tower audio on his twitter feed early the morning of Oct 28th. “Air traffic control tapes on the night of the Las Vegas shooting: “There’s active shooters on the runway. They’re on the airport property” LAS Tower: “Shutting down may not be a good idea. There’s active shooters on the runway. The nineteens are closed, we are in the process of trying to round them up. They are on the property.“The audio proves without a shadow of a doubt that the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department’s official story is a lie. Simply put, there were many shooters, as Intellihub has already documented in numerous articles and detailed timelines.
- In an eyewitness report (published on YouTube by Time Magazine), Kelly Moore, one of the survivors of the October 1st Harvest Music Festival massacre, clearly points to helicopters possibly being used. “I almost felt like there was a helicopter above us shooting,” Moore explained. “It was so bizarre like a